Ngā Hono Rangahau
Welcome to the page that highlights the different research centres, initiatives and projects our whānau are involved with.
If you are interested in finding out more about these activities, or you and your organisation or tribal entity would like to explore possible research or development projects, please reach out to us, haere mai, naumai.
Professor Aaron Gilbert
- Auckland Centre for Financial Research
Professor Ella Henry
Ngātikahu ki Whangaroa, Te Rārawa, Ngāti Kuri, no Muriwhenua
- Associate Research Fellow, Centre for Social Innovation, Judge Business School, Cambridge
- Global Member, Dilin Duwa Centre for Indigenous Business Leadership, Melbourne University
Associate Professor Khylee Quince
Ngāpuhi, Te Rōrōa, Ngāti Porou, Ngāti Kahungungu
- Centre for Indigenous Rights and Law
Dr Amber Nicholson
- K.I.N Knowledge in Indigenous Networks