Ngā Hono Rangahau
Welcome to the page that highlights the different research centres, initiatives and projects our whānau are involved with.
If you are interested in finding out more about these activities, or you and your organisation or tribal entity would like to explore possible research or development projects, please reach out to us, haere mai, naumai.
Professor Jarrod Haar
- NZ Work Research Institute
Professor Aaron Gilbert
- Auckland Centre for Financial Research
Associate Professor Khylee Quince
- Centre for Indigenous Rights and Law
Associate Professor Ella Henry
- Associate Research Fellow, Centre for Social Innovation, Judge Business School, Cambridge
- Global Member, Dilin Duwa Centre for Indigenous Business Leadership, Melbourne University
Dr Amber Nicholson
- K.I.N Knowledge in Indigenous Networks