The Māori economy is estimated at $70 billion. The Māori Indigenous Business minor focuses on Māori Indigenous business and development and covers a wide range of topics, from Māori Indigenous management and business to governance and management from a Mātauranga Māori perspective.
All students will benefit from the AUT Business School’s dedicated, kaupapa-based study skills and pastoral care approach.
Courses you take
- FINA504 Māori Indigenous Business and Finance
- MGMT604 Māori Indigenous Management and Marketing
- ENTR601 Māori Indigenous Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
- BUSS730 Māori Indigenous Business Project
Skills you will develop
The outcomes for graduates of the Bachelor of Business are outlined in the Graduate Profile below.
You can study Māori Indigenous Business as:
- A minor in any bachelor’s degree at AUT
- A Certificate in Business Studies, with a focus on Māori and Indigenous business